Corporate Fitness Boot Camps
FROM ONLY £295 PER EMPLOYEE
Would you like a fitter, less tired and more motivated workforce?
We deliver 3 day residentialcamps from either Pangleyii, Abergavenny or Ham, Cheltenham. You will spend 3 days training in a variety of ways, eating healthy and feeling relaxed!! With the added bonus of only being away from the office for one day, this camp is surely tempting! Alternatively, there is our 1 day boot camp, run from Cleeve Common (or a venue closer to your workplace), this really is the ultimate location to build staff dynamics and morale. Do not be put off by the phrase 'boot camp,' we cater for all levels of ability!!
The fitness team boot camps can lead to……
- Lower employee absenteeism
- Improvement in staff morale
- Higher productivity
- Lower staff turnover
- Better employee relations
- Lower stress levels
Boot camp is the perfect antidote to a modern hectic lifestyle. A chance to physically work hard and cleanse your system and return refreshed, revived and ready to tackle the next challenge. I fricking loved it !!
Regional Sales Manager - Central Europe, Software Solutions
3 Days Later and 10lbs Lighter - 3 day residential bootcamp
- Arrive after work on Thursday, leave by 4pm on Sunday, only one day away from the office
- Dorm Style accommodation with separate kitchen, common room and lounge with log burner -Smithy’s Bunk Barn, Pangleyii, Abergavenny
- Twim room accommodation with ensuites, separate ktichen, dining room and lounges - Ham Hill Farm, Ham, Cheltenham.
- 3 days of healthy eating, exercise, team building and fun.
- Training, food and accommodation all for just £295 per person
The Ultimate Wake up Call - 1 day bootcamp
Our one day boot camp package offers a diluted version of the residential camp. You will still benefit from a carefully designed programme that is based on a balance between nutritional education, fun, team building exercises, fitness training and all set on the beautiful Cleeve Common (or a location to suit)
I booked for boot camp because I wanted to challenge myself. The weekend certainly did that. The weekend was tough, regularly being encouraged to 'Get out of my comfort zone', but tremendous fun!! I arrived slightly skeptical about being fit enough for the weekend ahead and left with new confidence and a new definition of my 'Comfort Zone', 5lbs lighter, 5% body fat gone and having made new friends along the way. I'll be going back!
Martin Saltmarsh (Second Vice President U.S Bank.)